Android Lead/Manager for Gurgaon
Jayatram Business Solution (OPC) Pvt Ltd | 2/16/2016 11:36:57 AM | Experience: 6-13 years
IT-Software, Software Services
Java (J2SE/J2ME/Blackberry),Android SDK,OAuth, Bar
Client name: Pepperfry
- Should have 5+ yrs Exp in related field
- Should have experience managing a team
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2SE/J2ME/Blackberry).
- Extensive Experience in Android SDK.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of SQLite or similar database management system
- Conversant in OAuth, Bar code Scanning, Offline application.
- Conversant in Non-functional requirement such as in the space of Performance and Security.
- Conversant with Eclipse, Android Studio and NetBeans.
- Good Analytical / Problem solving skills
- Good Google Maps / Navigation / GPS experience
- Good experience with Push Notifications
- Good experience third party app tracking library.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
DIVISION/ DEPARTMENT: Technology
* Understanding of other compiled languages
* Experience working with Android SDKs (sensors), third party APIs and data sources (JSON/XML, etc)
* Experience of development using web technologies
* Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
* Experience building native apps
* Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
* Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Team management and mentoring
- Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with our platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the platform developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies